By using the tools and services for agents provided by AgentExpress.com, agents agree to the following Acceptable Use Policy which may be updated from time to time.
Agent/Agency/Broker affirms that by using the platform:
1. They hold active licenses in all states in which they enroll customers in health insurance plans using the Agent Express Platform.
2. They will provide to Agent Express, if requested, documentation verifying licenses and status.
3. All information provided to Agent Express regarding insurance carrier appointments is true and accurate. Agent agrees that any errors in designation of insurance carrier appointments are solely the agents/agencies responsibility and in case of any errors any loss of commissions by agent/agency shall not be held against Agent Express
4. If applicable, you have completed all required testing and certifications required by CMS (Center for Medicare/Medicaid Services) and that the FFM number provided is true and accurate. Agent agrees that any errors in the submission of their FFM number is solely the agents/agencies responsibility and in case of any errors any loss of commissions by agent/agency shall not be held against Agent Express
5. Agent acknowledges that the Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance policy of Agent Express is not liable for any claims against agent while using the Agent Express platform. It is agents’ responsibility to secure their own E&O coverage.
6. You have completed any testing or certifications which insurance carriers might require, including those specific, if applicable, to selling on exchange plans.
7. They will keep all consumer information which might be gathered in compliance with CMS guidelines.
8. All persons enrolled are either presented with the enrollee on the phone or face to face. Agent will obtain consent for all consumers enrolled and will communicate to the consumer the date the application will be submitted along with the effective date of the coverage.
We are required by Federal law (45 CFR 155.220), to report regulator violations to CMS. Penalties can result in forfeiture of insurance licenses and other damages.
If you have any questions comments, concerns, complaints or claims regarding these Terms or the Site, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 866-602-8466, or by mail at: GetInsured at 1305 Terra Bella Avenue, Mountain View, California 94043 (USA).